With an exhibition area of 120,000 square metres, the Stuttgart State Fair Centre is the sixth largest German fair centre. The organizers of the AMB 2018 wanted to offer exhibitors a platform which would, for the first time, enable them to produce fair flyers simply and quickly. It should be possible to adapt and individualize the flyers from a basic version. To do this, DGM developed a lean Web2Print solution.
The configurator offers the user two variants: a basic and a premium version. The basic layout of the flyers was standardized. In the basic version a logo and a stand number can be inserted individually. In the premium version of the flyer, exhibitors can also insert their own images as well as adapting and personalizing texts and contents.
Registration and user clearance is also done with the Web2Print tool. Additionally, a direct interface to the printing office is integrated into the system. This can generate the printing data for the order received with a single click. PDF read-only and print files are also available to the exhibitors as downloads.
- Web2Print solution with two languages for the user interface
- Provision of four templates (2 variants in 2 languages each)
- Rapid configuration with logo and stand number
- Extensive configuration possibilities offer a high degree of individualization
- Registration, user clearance, Web2Print configuration, ordering process and generation of printing data are inclusive
- Interface to printing office with the possibility of downloading the printing data direct